• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Hi Ken...... IMO and I just buy not in marketing at all. The 13 shirt just like the one Todd is wearing is the cat meow :baiting: . This one is good but man you want to get me going.... the 13 please :cloud9:

Just IMO..........

TEAM TODD RULES...... (worship)

Hey Ken!

when the 13 shirt comes out :takeit:

P.S. Voting TODD for best of 2013 now!

Hey all you Todd & M.K. Fans-

M.K. Perker is now accepting commissions. Details can be seen here:

M.K. Perker Commission Information

Contact information to setup a commission is contained in the link above.

Thank you from Ken, M.K. and Mark at Splash Page Comic Art

www.splashpageart.com

M.K is great to work with.............Mark made it happen........

Thanks for the great commission (worship)

Hey all you Todd & M.K. Fans-

M.K. Perker is now accepting commissions. Details can be seen here:

M.K. Perker Commission Information

Contact information to setup a commission is contained in the link above.

Thank you from Ken, M.K. and Mark at Splash Page Comic Art

www.splashpageart.com

M.K is great to work with.............Mark made it happen........

Thanks for the great commission (worship)

He is the best. Thanks, James.

My son comes over tonight to grab some dinner because he is on a budget lol

Anyway, I'm watching TV with the wife and one of my girls and he disappears. Maybe 10 minutes pass and he is laughing his butt off. It sounded like he was crying. I go check on him and he has my Todd TPB in his hands. He said it's the funniest thing he thinks he'd ever read. I reminded him that I've been telling him since our summer vacation he should check it out. I will probably lose him to the xbox 1 for a month or 2 but at least he got a chance to read this and EOW. Ken, you picked up another fan and another buyer. I'm not letting him near my floppies :grin:

Edited by The Authority

Anyway, I'm watching TV with the wife and one of my girls and he disappears. Maybe 10 minutes pass and he is laughing his butt off. It sounded like he was crying. I go check on him and he has my Todd TPB in his hands. He said it's the funniest thing he thinks he'd ever read. I reminded him that I've been telling him since our summer vacation he should check it out. I will probably lose him to the xbox 1 for a month or 2 but at least he got a chance to read this and EOW. Ken, you picked up another fan and another buyer. I'm not letting him near my floppies :grin:

Okay. Due to this story, Todd just picked up another reader.

Time to see what all this hoopla is about!

Okay. Due to this story, Todd just picked up another reader.

Time to see what all this hoopla is about!

you wont be disappointed you did. :baiting:

Two quick stories that contain Todd:

A friend of mine was over last night and was asking if I had Vol 3 / 4 of The Sixth Gun. I grabbed it, along with my loaner copy of Todd vol 1 (and Lazarus vol 1) and told him to read these two before he continues with TSG. I got a text this morning that 'Todd is not a comic you should be reading while eating breakfast.' I hope he didn't spit cereal or coffee onto my copy!

I also am reaching out to parents on my fb friends list to see who has younger kids that are either new to comics or are just getting into them (so that I can donate 20-50 newer new 52/marvel now reader copies to them.) I am planning on giving each parent a copy of Todd and Mind MGMT so that they will get hooked and have a reason to take their kid to the LSC every few weeks.