• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Image just informed me that TODD #8 sold out. I'll have a bunch at Arizona Comic Con this wknd!

Sweet! How about a #1? :wishluck:

Your book sold out at my LCS before I could get there after work. Earliest issue I scored was #3. Based on the content I see why. I'll be looking to rectify that in AZ! Safe travels, will see ya there!

Image just informed me that TODD #8 sold out. I'll have a bunch at Arizona Comic Con this wknd!

Your book sold out at my LCS before I could get there after work. Earliest issue I scored was #3. Based on the content I see why. I'll be looking to rectify that in AZ! Safe travels, will see ya there!

hm

Quoted in case Ken goes missing this weekend.

hm

:whistle:

hm

hm

Have gun, will travel....

It was awesome to meet Ken tonight and he couldn't have been cooler. Booth 416 across from cgc if you're at the con. My buddy and I bothered him for way too long but it was a great time. I'm already enjoying my new Todd t-shirt and looking forward to the next arc, sounds hilarious!

144354.jpg.df5504cd9ea316b84b57a24040ada736.jpg

It was awesome to meet Ken tonight and he couldn't have been cooler. Booth 416 across from cgc if you're at the con. My buddy and I bothered him for way too long but it was a great time. I'm already enjoying my new Todd t-shirt and looking forward to the next arc, sounds hilarious!

Jrob29 has TODD arc 3 intel -- because THAT'S HIS FREAKIN' JOB! Guy got it out of me and I didn't even know he was doing it! Army training in action.

Someone gave Ken there cell phone and Ken texted me today.

it was great! lol

And you, my friend, are an international baller -- sending Firestorm from Toronto to Phoenix. Above and beyond the call of duty. I was truly touched. In the non-icky way.

:o