• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Met Ken at Amazing Arizona Comic-con today & I bought a few back issues so I can catch up. He was a cool guy to talk to.

Without a doubt. He was by far the friendliest guy at they show. I was lucky to score #1, 2, 3, and a variant #5 (which he threw in free since I was a board member). Great guy all around and a crazy sense of humor :screwy: . Fan for life here Ken :applause: , keep me posted on that figure you have in the works. Consider mine preordered!

You and your bro were awesome. We're moving forward with the TODD statue -- should have concrete details in a month or so. Our target is to have it ready for SDCC...

I saw the prototype in person and I can not wait :whee:

Ken, always great catching up! (thumbs u

@Knighner great meeting you this weekend(no idea you where a board member) -- I think you took a pic of me with all your CGC submissions lol

-Doug-

Is this you?

image-2.jpg

Fitting that you are holding the book I was most looking forward to getting signed and slabbed! Obviously my Kirkman stack was a close 2nd. I didn't mention the board because I'm still in my infancy here :sumo:

You guys we very helpful throughout the event. The TLC you showed my books was greatly appreciated!

lol that is me..looking tired but still having fun! Perfect pic for Todd thread :whee:

D -- great seeing you too. Glad you could escape the frozen tundra of Jersey! Next stop, Emerald City!

Drove to work today with more snow --man I miss that short wearing weather lol ..yes hopefully I will see you in the Emerald City :headbang:

Why is Todd on page 2 ? I know there is a lot of chaos on this board but there needs to be a little order and Todd should be batting at the top of the order. :grin:

There should be some kind of Internet Regulation that requires that Todd gets an automatic bump if it ever reaches page 2. Todd for mother f@#%king President.

I think there should be a boardie only variant for the next issue of Todd and Ken decides who gets 'em :hi:

:banana: +1

I couldn't just DECIDE. There would have to be some kind of contest...

even if it was only available here it would be awesome I am sure all people here willing to participate could put some kind of deposit to reach a goal for the variant making him decided would put him in a awkward situation I would assume.

CGC Boards Exclusive TODD omnibus that collects the first two arcs along with some unpublished art, story boards, interviews, animated series teasers, etc. Cherry on top = signed by Ken and M.K.... :insane:

Created using some of the ideas discussed months ago on this very thread... i.e. - slipcase looks like a paper bag and slips from the top down over the book so it looks like TODD putting on a bag over his head. It definitely would be way cooler than the conventional slipcase books.

On a different topic, how are things coming along with The Albanian spin-off, Ken?

CGC Boards Exclusive TODD omnibus that collects the first two arcs along with some unpublished art, story boards, interviews, animated series teasers, etc. Cherry on top = signed by Ken and M.K.... :insane:

Created using some of the ideas discussed months ago on this very thread... i.e. - slipcase looks like a paper bag and slips from the top down over the book so it looks like TODD putting on a bag over his head. It definitely would be way cooler than the conventional slipcase books.

On a different topic, how are things coming along with The Albanian spin-off, Ken?

Well, here is your marketing guy. lol

Sounds Good :golfclap:

:gossip: I'm more of a hype-man! Kinda like Flava Flav...

FlavaFlav_zps960e0ba3.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:roflmao:

Don't believe the hype. :banana:

Don't believe the hype. :banana:

And 911 is a joke, BTW :shy: