• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

67 posts in this topic

HI,

Formerly DeafMuteComics here selling some of my games and comics related to games.

Tonight is PSONE, PS2, PS3, Xbox and one Xbox360 games. Over the next few days I'll be adding more 360 games and some comics based on games. I have tried to price as best as possible, I went through previous sales on ebay and went to a few "price" guides on these interwebz over the past few days. If I'm way off, just let me know, via pm of course.

All games listed are Region 1 only, if you are international, you will need either a North American console or a modified console to play these games.

All games are complete and issue free unless specified (ALL games work fine with little or no scratches on the discs).

Paypal is preferred, but money orders are ok too (no checks unless you ask first).

Shipping, $4.00 media i guess for up to 4, $8 for 5 or more in the USA. International, will be exact.

So lets get started.

And how could I forget, offers are welcome. Low ball or not, once the :takeit: is posted in the thread it is gone...

Last of the PS2 games...

GTA 3(Greatest Hits)

Complete with manual $2.00

GTA San Andreas (This is the original version WITH the Hot Coffee minigame on disc, Rockstar re-released the game minus the code for the minigame after the big blowup happened)

Complete with manual and gameplay map was $20.00, now $18

th_GTA3SA_zpsdddcca0e.jpg

That is all for tonight. The rest are all 360 games.

Next batch will include:

Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition

Battelfield: Bad Company 2 Limited

Blacksite Area 51

COD: Modern Warfare 3

Doom 3 HD/BFG Edition

Dead Space

Dead Space 2

Dead Island

Deadly Premonition

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil Operation Racoon City

and a few others i can't think of right now.

J

The Punisher (Story by Ennis, Punny's voiceover Tom Jane)

Complete with manual $10.00

th_punisher_zpsa16a6002.jpg

I played through this at least a dozen times, this was the first time I replayed a game over and over because it was just....badass.

underrated game imo. way better than the movie (i liked the movie btw) and the interrogations were just brutal and awesome. glwts