• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My new piece

30 posts in this topic

I've always thought these things should be called "10 seconds later". In 2 minutes this fight would have ended up in another state.

"Sometime Later", or "Just After" don't have the same ring. lol

This is nothing - Wait until my "One Minute Later in the Trophy Room" commishes start dropping!

Waiting on 5 pieces on "One Minute later in the Trophy room"

Couldn't think of what i wanted and remembered the guy who gets commissions of covers just minutes after. Always loved the idea so decided to get one.

They are fun commissions the One Minute Later and my Trophy Wall pieces. There are a couple dozen ( or more ) really great themes out there.

I've had a couple of guys email me with ideas they had to get Trophy Wall pieces done for themselves and wanting to know if I was ok with them commissioning them. It was a nice gesture on their part. Keeps the hobby happy. lol

Couldn't think of what i wanted and remembered the guy who gets commissions of covers just minutes after. Always loved the idea so decided to get one.

Oh, cool. I really like this one! When i was a kid, Iron man was total bside, these days he's the top Avenger! # Billionare playboy philanthropist #

This is my new commission from Bob Layton.

I asked for Mr Laytons take on what he would think happened 2 mins after this cover.

originalimageek.png

Was this also a recreation? because this has some 90's-current style rendering on it I don't remember seeing in 70's comic books.

That Iron Man cover isn't real, it was a commission by Collector Brian C, Cap and Thor don't actually appear on the published cover,that was Brians idea.They dont even appear inside the comic !

The colouring was done by a wonderfull fella. . . . Me !