• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 CGC 9.8

10 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I have a quick question. I usually only buy comics for my personal collection, but I happened upon a New Mutants CGC 9.8 for $250. I snatched it up, and now I'm wondering if I should sell.

The $250 is a little high for my spending, but I knew I could turn around and sell it on Ebay for over $300. My question is this: should I sell now like I had planned while it's a hot comic or do you think it will rise even more with the Deadpool movie and game coming out next year?

Thanks for any and all responses!

If you can get your $250 back out of it, I would sell. There are about a trillion 9.8's of this book.

Yeah, I know I can $250 out of it. The past several selling on ebay have been $330 and up. One even went $395 BIN, but I know that's about once in a blue moon.

I have a 9.8 on the way back from CGC right now. I think I'll sit on it for a while and count my mountain of money in a year or two. hm

If you bought it for $250, I'd hold it for now, if you don't need the money.

I don't see it doubling in the next few months, but I don't see it dropping either. If you have to sell now, you'll break even or slightly go up. Depends on your current situtaution. If you have to sell now, you'll be close to your purchase price. Sit tight. That's what I'd do considering what you paid.

If you bought it for $250, I'd hold it for now, if you don't need the money.

I don't see it doubling in the next few months, but I don't see it dropping either. If you have to sell now, you'll break even or slightly go up. Depends on your current situtaution. If you have to sell now, you'll be close to your purchase price. Sit tight. That's what I'd do considering what you paid.

I concur. Wise advice.