• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image Comics

49 posts in this topic

You can go on Diamond Comics and see the stats of each comic. Image publishes great comics, but they are still a fraction that DC and Marvel do not have to consider. I am not really into the whole superhero thing (except I started reading Batman The New 52 and it is aweome, but in 4 issues he fell from a 30 story building as Bruce Wayne and got blown up by a trip wire that blew up the whole building as Batman and lived), so I try to pick everything up that is Image.

http://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/237?articleID=129876

And that's with The Walking Dead 100.

http://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/237?articleID=129965

Walking Dead 100 - 1

My Little Pony 1 - 90

Masks 1 - 196

Walking Dead 102- 200

Saga 1 - 251

WD 104 - 275

WD 105 - 289

Saga 2 - 373

WD Michonne - 400

Hit Girl 2 - 411

Saga 3 - 412

Mars Attacks 1 - 417

Shadow 1 - 418

X-O Manowar 1 - 440

Saga 7 - 449

Kick 2 7 - 453

Saga 4 - 474

Hit Girl 3 - 491

Saga 5 - 499

19 comics that was not Marvel of DC out of 500 cracked that list. DAMN!

3 of those are Marvel?

Hit Girl 2

Kick 2 7

and Hit girl 3

Icon from Marvel

the monies is always nice, but its not always going to be there. If you can make enough on flips to cover the cost of your other books then its a win win. It's when you start dropping a ton on a book and it doesnt pay out. that sucks.

You said what I was about to say....

Look...

I think everyone up here buys, sells, and trades comics. Why wouldn't you (I even saw TBP list a SAGA set, which was EARTH SHATTERING lol )?

For me, I have a limited budget to buy comics and if I didn't sell/trade I wouldn't have $$$$ for more books. Selling/trading is part of the fun in the process, but it can deminish the art/stories if you let it.

Most of the people I talk to up here love the stories and art as well as the buying/selling/trading. I like buying TBP I've never heard of just to check them out. Lately, there has been TOO much emphasis on the buy/sell/trade part and not enough on the art/story part.

Friday rantrant and 2c

And WE will always love the art/story part. My thing had been, lets call them the baseball card dealers or sharks as I like to call em.. Are circling and smelling blood. THEY will ruin this for all of us. Just like the 90s.

I mentioned this in another thread but the very fact that Saga needed FIVE printings of #1 says all I need to know about over-printing worries.

i dont know, isn't TPB directly responsible for at least 3 of those?

:sumo: