• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No more BW photocopies on the Cinefex website

11 posts in this topic

Last week i went to the Cinefex website to figure out what was still available as BW copies of early issues and what was just OOP.

There were still many issues with each article available separately at a cost between 4 and 6 dollars.

Last night,all gone and if i'm not mistaken replaced by many many more OOP issues.

So if any of you have some,you can update your info about those early issues.

Out-of-print issues are now 1 to 13,

17 to 21

24-27-28-29-32-33-35-37-53-65-67-68-69-70.

I got the email from Cinefex confirming no more BW copies of back issues.

Photobucket's been really putting the hate on me this week.Keeps screwing my uploads.Plus there's no way of keeping the order you upload in as in numerically (1,2,3,etc)

Tonight,i'll either try to work at it again,or just upload the best of each magazine.

Ok,so here goes the best of the Cinefex covers.

I thought when i bought the collection that it was complete but nope.

I'm missing 16 out of 132 which is quite easy to buy as most of the 16 are in the very last issues and only a few are at the very beginning.

Now on those first 20 or 30 issues,a lot of them aren't that nice in terms of covers.A lot of those seem to have suffered the rubbing of a cover to the next one for staying on a shelf for so long. and thats a shame.

So i will post the out of print issues and some of what i find to be the coolest covers.

3_zps4b5778a0.jpg

The Blade runner issue

9_zpsca45d987.jpg

8_zps28404005.jpg

7_zpsb86f5efe.jpg

Vermithrax Pejorative is still the best azz-kickin dragon,bar none.

6_zps12db70b7.jpg

4_zps5dd0027b.jpg

11_zps68abb16f.jpg

I remember buying this when Poltergeist came out and read it a gazibillion times.

10_zpsc7e131ec.jpg

Next post is the top covers.

Yes,we would like more mr.Photobucket.

Mr.Photobucket says ok,a little more but don't push your luck Mr.Benfilmguy whatever your name is.

66_zpsec35fc00.jpg

125_zpsd8730ba5.jpg

120_zps5dd1c358.jpg

118_zps4d6a8f4c.jpg

107_zps079b8756.jpg

91_zps5b91eb45.jpg

46_zps3d0f36fb.jpg

Thank you Mr.Photobucket sir.

:gossip: i still need to be nice for the Starlog and Fantastic films threads.

These are just awesome! Those late 70's/early 80's covers are the best. I am a huge fan of the Outland issue as well as the Empire issue. But I think my personal fave has to be that cool B&W King Kong cover. These must look slick on your shelf. (they have the best binding)

Keep posting man, love to see more.