• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott & Garrett Blair Jam Sketch Opp

34 posts in this topic

scott%252Bgarrett-blair.jpg

First off let me state this is not a sketch opp. I just wanted everyone to be aware that both Scott and Garrett Blair will be at ECCC 2013 together. I highly recommend reaching out to either one or both of them and arranging a jam piece. They are both kings of pinups, so if you love pinups, this is a rare chance to get two of them on the same sketch :D

UPDATE: Scott has launched this as an official opp. See his post below for full details. :)

Samples

Garrett:

Black%2520Queen.jpg

Scott:

Scott%2520Blair%2520-%2520ASM606%2520homage.jpg

This is a one of a kind opportunity to get a Sig Series sketch cover by the both of us. Garrett's health prevents him from attending more conventions, but ECCC is local for him and I want everyone to see his incredible marker work in person.

For those asking about Signature Series tag team 2 character sketch cover (Garrett draws one character in his full color marker style, I draw the other in mine - both characters on the front) - this may be your only chance!

We will sub them under my account, fast track them and should have them to you around 4 weeks after the show

Cost is $250 ($100 for me, $100 for Garrett) plus $50 for CGC Fast Track fees & return shipping.

Here are the blanks I have in stock to choose from

ALL-NEW X-MEN #1

AQUAMAN #15

AVENGERS #1

BATMAN #0

CABLE AND X-FORCE #1

CAPTAIN AMERICA #1

FANTASTIC FOUR #1

GREEN LANTERN #13

JUSTICE LEAGUE #16

NEW AVENGERS #1

SAVAGE WOLVERINE #1

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1

SWAMP THING #14

THOR #1

THUNDERBOLTS #1

X-MEN #1

X-MEN LEGACY #1

Post an I'll take it, and message me for the details!

Some more samples of mine and Garrett's work

cover_powertent_grande.jpg

catwoman_anne_hathaway_by_scottblairart-d5su2ks.jpg

lady_death_sketch_cover_commission_by_gb2k-d5t1bc7.jpg

sg5212.jpg

Holy cow that Powergirl is amazing.
and she's all mine :devil:

Powergirl is not a Xman :baiting:

Maybe the other half is and she's just over for a visit.

Nope, just love how well that blank takes color and all the room there is to use :D I've never really cared about blank matching character.

Here's a peek at the first 3 tag team sketch covers. Garrett will draw his girls and then we'll add the finishing touches!

Blair%2520Brothers.jpg

(worship)

Nice!

I see artists are using Stefanie Castro as a model for their female WW2 CAP pieces like I did for Chris Stevens last year :luhv: A really beautiful woman :luhv: :luhv: