• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fairy Tales 82 Beachbum & Hotflips London Super Comic Con Sale!

11 posts in this topic

I just got these books in a couple of days ago and have already sorted them.

Books look great! Extremely happy with the print run.

These books will be available at the Hotflips Comics Supplies booth at the London Super Comic Con February 23rd & 24th for 25 GBP.

If you plan on attending be sure to drop by and say hello to me and Jeff. I'll be hanging around causing mischief as usual.

For those not attending the show we have set aside a small portion of the run for Domestic and other International boardie sales.

Payment by PayPal. Priority Mail shipping is $8 for up two raw, $11 for up to 15. $10 for first CGC, $3 for each additional.

Raw will ship the Wednesday before the show (the day I leave for London), blue labels as well if they are back from CGC in time.

Grimm Fairy Tales 82 Beachbum Comics & Hotflips Comics Supplies London Super Comic Con Exclusive

Cover art by Billy Tucci, colored by Nei Ruffino.

Limited to 250 copies.

GFT82_coverF_250copies.jpg

Raw 9.8 candidate $40 (same as show price with USD conversion)

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $80 (just sent in)

CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked $100 Billy Tucci & Nei Ruffino

As always, 9.9 & 10.0 upgrades if available are offered by order of :takeit: in the sales thread based on type of CGC (blue or SS)