• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Injustice Gods Walk Among Us

336 posts in this topic

I really liked the book. Not a huge DC fan, but this one was really traumatic. The only I didnt like was the trio of pencilers they used. I like the 3rd penciler the best.

Thoughts.

Pretty sure the 3rd one was Mike Miller. He is excellent and is doing the Game of Thrones comic as well.

Im normally not a fan of fighter games. But after the comic #1 the game is definitely on my watch list. Gonna see how it gets reviewed.

A bit off track but I picked up 'Ni No Kuni' for the PS3 the other day and that game is just awesome.

Im normally not a fan of fighter games. But after the comic #1 the game is definitely on my watch list. Gonna see how it gets reviewed.

A bit off track but I picked up 'Ni No Kuni' for the PS3 the other day and that game is just awesome.

Thats what I been playing too.

Ni No Kuni is awesome.

Btw netherrealm or whatever they are called usually does a good job with single player story type mode in their fighting games. Most likely will be worth checking out on that online if you are into DC heroes I guess.

http://shoryuken.com/2013/01/30/injustice-gods-among-us-to-feature-optional-street-fighter-style-controls-online-training-mode-new-story-details-and-trailer-released/

SF controls are something im interested in since the mk controls are trite and no good on current arcade sticks unless you get that dumb 5 button layout / square gate(useless)

woot, glad to see there are a lot of PS3 users out there.

Don't mean to hijack a thread but for those of you who are playstation fans they have a big announcement for Feb 20th. (PS4 oh please oh please.)

I hope they decide to change the name to the COD and only published COD related games. Like 50 cent blood on the sand, and Black ops Five, ect. ect.