• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Open Letter to the Kind Boardie . . .

51 posts in this topic

Who sent me a copy of the Flash TV show DVD. It fell out today while I was breaking down boxes. I am pretty sure that it was Mr. Wendt (board name unknown). Thank you very much. It was very kind, and I am sure you wondered why I didn't say "thank you."

I just didn't see it until now. :blush:

Thank you very much! And if anyone knows Mr. Wendt's board name, please let me know and/or direct him to this thread.

I also apologize to the Boards for taking up valuable CG real estate that could be better spent by n00bs, malcontents and eBay bashing. I beg your indulgence.

--Sean.

Who sent me a copy of the Flash TV show DVD. It fell out today while I was breaking down boxes. I am pretty sure that it was Mr. Wendt (board name unknown). Thank you very much. It was very kind, and I am sure you wondered why I didn't say "thank you."

I just didn't see it until now. :blush:

Thank you very much! And if anyone knows Mr. Wendt's board name, please let me know and/or direct him to this thread.

I also apologize to the Boards for taking up valuable CG real estate that could be better spent by n00bs, malcontents and eBay bashing. I beg your indulgence.

--Sean.

Not your funniest thread to date, but I'll laugh anyway because I'm a fan.

lol