• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Super-Sale for Super Sunday

119 posts in this topic

I'm going to be listing a nice batch of books today at nice prices. Everything will be discounted, including the slabs I list.

I've almost (finally) caught up on shipping (some old packages) and have been buying like crazy. I've not been able to list on the boards much lately due to my real work schedule, but... I've bought several collections in the past 4 weeks. Some are co-owned and they are selling, but several of the groups of books or collections I have possession of, I'm going to have to (eventually) sell.

With that in mind, no probation list or hall of shame buyers.

First :takeit: wins, though PMs are gladly taken for those who want to remain anonymous.

I won't discounting any further in the thread as prices are low already.

I won't discount via PM either just to keep it fair.

I will begin the thread at 6 PM EST.

First book up though to comply with the rules:

Fantastic Four 48 CGC 9.4 white

GPA is around $2100 or so, another white pager sold for $2500.

Today's bargain price (More deals like this to come)

$1700

FF48cgc94_zpsf9abbd61.jpg

I'm going to be listing a nice batch of books today at nice prices. Everything will be discounted, including the slabs I list.

I've almost (finally) caught up on shipping (some old packages) and have been buying like crazy. I've not been able to list on the boards much lately due to my real work schedule, but... I've bought several collections in the past 4 weeks. Some are co-owned and they are selling, but several of the groups of books or collections I have possession of, I'm going to have to (eventually) sell.

First :takeit: wins, though PMs are gladly taken for those who want to remain anonymous.

$1700

:takeit:

Might be the only thing I win in a Foolkiller thread. lol

$1700

That was quick! :headbang:

DAMN IT!

Looks like I have to LIVE here to catch this when it first posts! I woulda snapped that up in a second. :frustrated:

Congrats on the quick sale and congrats to the buyer! :applause:

Congratulations !!! A very nice looking book and a great price.

$1700