• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaven Kev mystery box + charity thread is SOLD OUT

53 posts in this topic

Ok, I cant really get into my walk in closet due to my habit of buying a lot of danged awesome comics. I was thinking of doing a regular sales thread but then I saw Venom doing the mystery boxes and it looked flipping fun.

I'm going to do 20 mystery boxes. These are all Medium Priority Flat Rate boxes and they will be stuffed with as much as I can safely ship in them.

I will pack up all 20 boxes with a random assortment of goods including raw and slabbed comics, tpb, hardcovers and even some other fun stuff. When I say random what I mean is there is no telling what you will get, but it will be a lovingly assembled selection of high quality items. Then I will then ask my wife to randomly affix the address labels for the winners on the boxes after they are sealed up. I will have no idea what each person is getting unless they come back and post what they got.

I will take some pictures of the best stuff that will be sprinkled in the boxes right after dinner. At the very least you are going to get some cool stuff to read with a retail value well over the cost of the box.

Once all 20 boxes are sold and paid for I will be donating $200 to charity. $100 to stand up to Cancer cause CANCER and $100 to the Central Oklahoma Humane Society. I will post whatever proof I can once the donations are made. Probably a screen shot of the thank you email or receipt screen on the website.

**Edit if all 20 sell this week an additional $100 dollars will go to a charity chosen by the boardies participating in the sale.

Boxes are $65 each shipped. Post a take it and how many boxes you would like.

I've had some questions about international shipping, rates are horrible, but if you want to play I will discount the rate by $15 dollars to match the free US shipping and you will pay the actual difference of the Medium Flat Rate for your country :(

Canada is 25.95 after discount, World is more :o

Saga 1-3 in NM/NM+ are going to be in someones box.

Thanks everyone :D

1. Mr. Diggler

2. Firefly

3. benz

4. Columbia Comics

5. Mr. Diggler

6. Firefly

7. killbane_mills

8. Loboagain

9. Columbia Comics

10. Firefly

11. Firefly

12. Firefly

13. OldShady

14. Firefly

15. Firefly

16. Firefly

17. Machinehd

18. skinny_white_boy

19. KevinJ

20. Bio-Rupp

Here are the boxes :D

img20130203202050.jpg

Here are just some of the comics. Everything pictured will go out in these boxes PLUS MUCH MORE.

img20130203202753.jpg

img20130203203246.jpg

img20130203203421.jpg

img20130203203644.jpg

img20130203204927.jpg

img20130203205256.jpg

img20130203211217.jpg

img20130203211914.jpg

img20130203215413.jpg

img20130203215514.jpg

img20130203210558.jpg

img20130203214944.jpg

img20130203220506.jpg

img20130203220749.jpg

img20130203204010.jpg

img20130203221308.jpg

It looks like there is some discussion about mystery boxes in the probation thread. This was supposed to be a fun way to clear out a lot of comics quickly and do something nice, but if the general feeling is that this is just a way for people to get ripped off I don't want to do it. Its not my intention to do anything that would damage my reputation on the boards. I assure you no one is going to get doubles, water damaged comics, or garbage.

Here is my feedback thread

As always I stand behind all sales and do whatever I can to make things right when there is a problem. This will be no different. If you are unhappy we will work together to find a solution. I really don't see it coming to that, but I just wanted to bring it up and if anyone has any questions please contact me or anyone that has dealt with me before.

Thanks

It looks like there is some discussion about mystery boxes in the probation thread. This was supposed to be a fun way to clear out a lot of comics quickly and do something nice, but if the general feeling is that this is just a way for people to get ripped off I don't want to do it. Its not my intention to do anything that would damage my reputation on the boards. I assure you no one is going to get doubles, water damaged comics, or garbage.

As always I stand behind all sales and do whatever I can to make things right when there is a problem. This will be no different. If you are unhappy we will work together to find a solution. I really don't see it coming to that, but I just wanted to bring it up and if anyone has any questions please contact me or anyone that has dealt with me before.

Thanks (thumbs u

Thanks (thumbs u

Shaven is good people. Damn nice thing to do for charity as well :headbang:

Matter o' fact.... Box # 20 :takeit: