• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: THE INCREDIBLE HULK 181 (YES, ANOTHER ONE)

50 posts in this topic

So he just changed his name to cornfieldcomicbooks

and made his feedback PRIVATE! WTH??

I also appears he has taken his pics down from AUCTIVA. That or there is something wrong with my computer. I think this was a scum artist.

Err.. Scam.

No no cornfield-comics is the buyer that left the negative feedback trying to warn people.

No, I just caught this. cornfieldcomicbooks is the Ebay seller that I had this issue with. If there's any question about that, let it stand corrected now. This is the huge d-bag that has been shilling, scamming and otherwise slithering around pushing his filth.

You might want to read this thread.

You're dealing with a crook, there. It's the same guy from the linked thread.

Buyer beware.

Yep, that's the doushebag I was thinking of.

Don't worry, he'll be back with another ID he created awhile ago and pumped up with feedback from bs accounts.

Yeah. All his feedbacks are interwoven. He has 4 or 5 more accounts in various stages that he will start selling with whenever his main account gets outed through feedback.

The good thing about him is that if you've looked at a dozen of his auctions, you can spot him a mile away.

I also appears he has taken his pics down from AUCTIVA. That or there is something wrong with my computer. I think this was a scum artist.

Err.. Scam.

No no cornfield-comics is the buyer that left the negative feedback trying to warn people.

Umm.... NO look at his user ID history. He changed it on the 4th! Same GUY!

Err.. Scam.

Umm.... NO look at his user ID history. He changed it on the 4th! Same GUY!

Two different ids. "cornfield-comics" like i said is the person that gave the negative feedback to "cornfieldcomicbooks" (new id w/private feedback). Two different ids.You can search ebay for the two id's! If you think different let me know.

scan isn't coming up for me

That's probably because the seller yanked the images off of auctiva. He pretty much pulled rolled up the sidewalk, pulled shut the curtains and shut off the lights after the debacle with 181.

I say again: thank the comic gods for providing me with a pool of resourceful and knowledgeable folks to query. I would have been $2500 stupider had it not been for the insights shared here.

Just a heads up....that seller is no longer registered at Ebay.....

Is that just the dorsal fin hiding underneath the surface waiting for the Jaws music to cue up?

Hopefully that clown is gone from the bay in every form......

Thanks again to everyone who helped me dodge the proverbial bullet.

Great you got your $ back and huge KUDOS to Dice and everyone who exposed this clown through the years. But, alas, I'm sure he/they aren't done. In one of the older threads about the ASM 28 and its description of condition, the way it was worded stood out to me, like I just read something similar, surely the same seller.