• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image Writers and Artists

35 posts in this topic

They have taken over the modern section! This rocks!!!! There are currently five different artists/writers answering questions over the last few weeks.

I'll have a looksie. hm

I count 4 did I miss one?

Eric Stephens - Nowhere Men

Nick Spencer - Bedlam,MG

Juan Ferreyra - Colder

Ken Kristenson - Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

Those the Board Names?

I gotta admit I haven't liked _any_ of the Image titles that have become the hot new thing and been recommended to me. I guess I made some customer at the LCS very happy when I handed him my Peter Panzerfaust 3 and 4 and said, "Here, I was bringing them in to sell, but nobody's going to want to look at this garbage a month from now, so just take them and maybe you'll hate them less than I did." I certainly know how to predict the market. :)

But I figure that's also the way comic books should work. Whatever the kids are into (and then the speculators pile on) is going to bore an old-timer who doesn't get it. So more power to them. And perhaps I can flip a few of these and buy some more Golden Age DC Archives and we can all be happy.

lol the old fogies around here are going to be upset because the writers and artists they love are dead were actually talented.

(thumbs u

When you try to talk about Saga to the older generation they think your talking about Cruises. :whistle: