• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Traffic Shift

25 posts in this topic

I did notice there were more people hanging in the modern forum than anywhere else.

I believe part of it is because there are some wonderful modern books published and I'm sure part of it is a shift towards modern speculation. Hopefully this won't turn out like the 1990s.

Some of the old schoolers can be pretty narrow minded about moderns. :eyeroll: I have a great appreciation of the kill stories and art that are coming from moderns. Half of the stuff coming out now wouldn't have seen mainstream exposure fifteen, even twenty years ago.

Times change and you gotta' learn to roll with them, kids.

Lunch time........

Modern section....66 people

Golden Section 18 people.........

doh!!!!!

What do folks do in the Modern Section?

------

Attempt to out-hype each other, depending on how many copies of Dog Turd #1 they managed to blag from their LCS. (thumbs u

lol

Some of the old schoolers can be pretty narrow minded about moderns. :eyeroll: I have a great appreciation of the kill stories and art that are coming from moderns. Half of the stuff coming out now wouldn't have seen mainstream exposure fifteen, even twenty years ago.

Times change and you gotta' learn to roll with them, kids.

No doubt, I've got to join the 21st century (thumbs u