• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #3 CGC 3.0 et al - CLOSED

64 posts in this topic

That’s all for now. If there is interest, I have some other, and some italian Daredevil as well.

Last book for today:

Marvel Graphic Novel Strip #1 (1992) - VF/NM 9.0

This is magazine sized.

Luciano Secchi, to which we owe the publication of Marvel Comics in Italy, went on with his publishing venture MBP, and in the rise of Marvel new italian editions in the early 1990s he started publishing the Spider-Man newspaper strips. He’s a friend of John Romita so he asked him to draw exclusive covers to this italian edition. All have original Romita covers, unpublished elsewhere as far as I know

$25 :news:SOLD

LUomoRagno_GNS_No_1_f.jpg

LUomoRagno_GNS_No_1_r.jpg

That’s all for now. If there is interest, I have some other, and some italian Daredevil as well.

Last book for today:

This is magazine sized.

Luciano Secchi, to which we owe the publication of Marvel Comics in Italy, went on with his publishing venture MBP, and in the rise of Marvel new italian editions in the early 1990s he started publishing the Spider-Man newspaper strips. He’s a friend of John Romita so he asked him to draw exclusive covers to this italian edition. All have original Romita covers, unpublished elsewhere as far as I know

$25

Nice looking cover! (thumbs u

Last book for today:

This is magazine sized.

$25

I really like this book. Looking forward to seeing what else you have for offer.

:takeit:

Really lovely books Claudio. :) What years were the FFs published?

Hi Robert! :hi: The Marvel age titles were published in Italy with a nine years delay, so Spidey and Daredevil started in 1970, while Fantastic Four started in 1971, although FF #1 and #5 had alreday been published in 1966 and 1967 in an anthologic magazine from another publisher.

All books had backup features: FF had the Human Torch (from Strange Tales) and Doctor Doom.

Sky Masters of the Space Force (Pure Imagination, 1991) - VF/NM 9.0

Comic Art Showcase #9 (1980) - VF- 7.5

$35 for both

Reprints of the newspaper strip by Jack Kirby and Wally Wood.

They have different content; according to Wikipedia the 1980 collection (reprints the beginning of the strip) featured artwork less-modified by artists involved in the reprint production than the complete Pure Imagination collected volume issued in 2000.

SkyMastersNo_01_zps1de73e76.jpg

ComicArtShowcaseNo_01_zps30e223ad.jpg