• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angel Medina Round 2 Sketch Opp and Remarks

105 posts in this topic

Alrighty update time... I need to collect everyone's requests. I will be checking pm's and getting in touch if I haven't yet.

Here is an example of some of the color work he is doing.

Scan130730010_zpsda687c10.jpg

Scan130730005_zps865c4deb.jpg

Scan130730004_zpsd59cf07a.jpg

Scan130730001_zps28a961a1.jpg

Hey all, yep this has taken quite some time. Part of that is my fault, but best intended.

I told Angel that we are patient people lol and that we would rather wait for higher quality work so not to rush.

Angel was offered another issue and postponed our sketches so that he can dedicate his time to them and give us the best sketched. Angel has been in touch throughout this time but just yesterday promised to send us all some update scans.

Also Angel offered to send weekly updates form here on out so everyone can see some awesome pics.

Alrighty!

Some pics :D

This is my only pubic opp for now, been traveling too much to do sketch opps and sometimes people get antsy I totally understand that but here are some WIP of the results of the patience