• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #4 CGC 9.4 on ebay

46 posts in this topic

He was a good seller one day. Then the next couple he started ripping people off . I invited the person who left the negative to join us .

I bought a set of TWD's from this seller located in RI. The listing was $2,000 OBO. When I saw this my mind was completely blown! I immediately offered $1,200. She came down to $1,400. I checked my funds and then countered her $1,300 which she accepted. I was PUMPED! Numbers 1-6, all CGC SS 9.6's except for #3 which was a 9.4. I figured I'd buy this lot and turn my raw copies to make a profit regardless. Unfortunately as I waited for the items to arrive another seller in FL listed a TWD #6 CGC SS 9.6 holding the very same serial number as the one in the lot I purchased. I questioned the seller and received no response then opened up a case. Within 30 minutes I had a refund sitting in my PayPal account, then I left the negative feedback. The seller then immediately requested a revision of my feedback then proceeded to message me something to the likes of "Why did you leave negative feedback?! We had your books packaged and ready to ship with a tracking number and all but then you filed a case. We even gave you your money back. You make it seem like we took your money and ran!" I then stated "if you truly have the books, contact eBay to retract the refund and send me what I paid for. You have six days before your request for feedback revision expires." I've heard nothing since. Obviously, we all know by now, that this seller has fraudulently listed many things.

He was a good seller one day. Then the next couple he started ripping people off . I invited the person who left the negative to join us .

I bought a set of TWD's from this seller located in RI. The listing was $2,000 OBO. When I saw this my mind was completely blown! I immediately offered $1,200. She came down to $1,400. I checked my funds and then countered her $1,300 which she accepted. I was PUMPED! Numbers 1-6, all CGC SS 9.6's except for #3 which was a 9.4. I figured I'd buy this lot and turn my raw copies to make a profit regardless. Unfortunately as I waited for the items to arrive another seller in FL listed a TWD #6 CGC SS 9.6 holding the very same serial number as the one in the lot I purchased. I questioned the seller and received no response then opened up a case. Within 30 minutes I had a refund sitting in my PayPal account, then I left the negative feedback. The seller then immediately requested a revision of my feedback then proceeded to message me something to the likes of "Why did you leave negative feedback?! We had your books packaged and ready to ship with a tracking number and all but then you filed a case. We even gave you your money back. You make it seem like we took your money and ran!" I then stated "if you truly have the books, contact eBay to retract the refund and send me what I paid for. You have six days before your request for feedback revision expires." I've heard nothing since. Obviously, we all know by now, that this seller has fraudulently listed many things.

Welcome to the boards. Glad you didn't get ripped off.

Welcome to the boards. Glad you didn't get ripped off.

Them Bastards! Welcome to the boards. :applause:

As the saying goes, if it is too good to be true, than it may vary well be in fact too good to be true.. I've been seeing a lot of eBay listings like this and can with definitive assumption that it is a fraudulent listing whether the seller has a high or low feedback.