• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

edowens71 Feedback Thread
3 3

175 posts in this topic

Just finished a super-smooth transaction with Ed Owens. He was patient with me while I lollygagged about the order. Then when I was ready he was quick to work out the final deal, and he shipped very quickly after I paid. The packaging was superb -- very solid and neatly done. Everything appears to be in the exact condition described. Great transaction.

A great experience to deal with Ed. His packaging and grading are perfect. I just picked up five raw books from him and I was thrilled to open the box and see what nice comics were there today.

I will be doing business with Ed again (too!)

Received a few books from Ed that were posted in one of his recent sales threads. Ed also gave me a great deal on one from his personal collection. His communication, packaging and grading was spot on; top notch all around. Couldn't be happier.

Purchased a couple of books from Ed's last thread. Whether buying or selling I'm always impressed. He is a scholar and a gentleman (in real life too!), a pleasure to do business with, and his books are great. Many thanks Ed, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Purchased my CGC ASM #7 from Ed last week, and I couldn't be happier. Got it at a super price, packed bullet-proof, and I got it in record time. I'll definitely be back for more, Ed! Thanks a billion!!!! :)

Just purchased a book from Ed and nothing but positive all the way around!

From his communication, fast shipping and bullet proof packaging, Couldn't be more happy!

If your looking for a boardie to do a hassle-free deal with, look no further! (thumbs u

Just did another deal with Ed for a couple of Spidey slabs. The man is fast with the shipping, great on the packaging, and outstanding and friendly to chat with.

Thanks Ed! It's always a pleasure to buy some of your books.

(thumbs u

excellent taste, fast payment, good communication, thinks Michelle Pfeiffer is hot as Catwoman and I agree, so Ed's alright with me!

ps: Halle was also hot, but she's hot in anything & it was only the movie that stunk it up

pps: I met Lee Meriweather last week and chatted.. She was also hot as Catwoman

ppps: I'm having trouble thinking who wasn't hot as Catwoman

pppps: ed is great!

(thumbs u

Edited by comicartcom

Just purchased 18 SA FFs from Ed, a significant batch that included keys and mostly hg upgrades to my personal collection. I am overjoyed with the quality of the books, the careful grading, attention to detail, and the customer service that shows he cares that you like your books. Many thanks Ed, a great day for my collection, I am very grateful. :)

Cheers,

R