• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Superman 1, Fight Against Crime 20, Batman 1, & Others

46 posts in this topic

Or if you're looking for one a little nicer..

Here's a really nice looking 6.0 MP (color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, reinforced) The resto looks relatively minor and the book looks really nice for the grade. Has a personalized inscription signed by Bob Kane on the back cover.

Asking $15000

Batman1CGC60_zpsf90373ad.jpg

Batman1CGC60b_zps7624391b.jpg

That does look nice!

Keeping with the yellow theme, one more book for tonight.

Terrific Comics 5 - Classic Schomburg Cover

This is a lower grade copy. The cover is detached at both staples. a CGC 3.0 just sold on eBay for $2500. This is probably more in the 1.5 range.

Asking $1250

Terrific5_zpsf595e921.jpg

Superman 1 CGC 7.5 EP color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, reinforced.

Asking $30,000

(Restored copies are starting to look like a deal again with a 1.5 with lots of ugly tape selling recently for $44k+!)

Superman1_zps8a4fbabc.jpg

Superman1b_zps44145471.jpg

HOLEE KRUNK, that's actually borderline affordable! Gorgeous copy, Filter. That would do very nicely for my collection....if I had a spare $30K just layin' around....

Here's a really nice looking 6.0 MP (color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, reinforced) The resto looks relatively minor and the book looks really nice for the grade. Has a personalized inscription signed by Bob Kane on the back cover.

Asking $15000

That does look nice!

That's the copy that I "bought" from silveracre.

Asking $15000

That does look nice!

That's the copy that I "bought" from silveracre.

What SA did was a total and utter D!*k move shenanigans, but the inscription makes this book so AWESOME (worship)

That's it for today by the way. I have a lot more coming but probably won't be able to get to it until later in the week. Will update this thread when I know what time the next batch will start being listed.

Thanks everyone who took the time to check the thread out (worship)

Not Cool at all :sorry:

Sorry to hear that happened! I actually think I remember reading parts of that thread years ago.

Maybe this is a chance to be re-united with the book 5 years later? hm

Not Cool at all :sorry:

Sorry to hear that happened! I actually think I remember reading parts of that thread years ago.

Maybe this is a chance to be re-united with the book 5 years later? hm

Ended up buying another copy sometime later. I should make it clear that the buyer of the book did absolutely nothing wrong. silveracre was the only villain.

It's a great book. The inscription is awesome! :applause:

I just j'd in my batpants

Asking $15000

Sold VIA PM