• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mercenary Art Convention Schedule 2013 (old thread use 2014)

91 posts in this topic

All I want to know is the status on my SDCC signature series books. Have most received their submissions from this convention? Seems like this should be about the time they come back, if not sooner. Thanks...

All I want to know is the status on my SDCC signature series books. Have most received their submissions from this convention? Seems like this should be about the time they come back, if not sooner. Thanks...

I slow tracked my moderns from SD and I have had them for over a month.

That's what I figured. Slow tracked mine as well. Really wish Jake would respond to his customers. :(

That's what I figured. Slow tracked mine as well. Really wish Jake would respond to his customers. :(

I have been waiting on two NM 98's and a couple other books from Amazing Las Vegas from back in June, also slow tracked, no reply from Jake but he read my PM a month ago (shrug)

I have been waiting on two NM 98's and a couple other books from Amazing Las Vegas from back in June, also slow tracked, no reply from Jake but he read my PM a month ago (shrug)

I sent him one PM on 10/7 and another on 11/7. He hasn't read either of them. (shrug)

Hey guys please email me @ mackessy_30@hotmail.com and I will get back to you asap.

Recently the second half of the SDCC books came in, as well as Chicago. Lots of things arriving the past couple weeks.

Been taking a break from the boards and a break in general since I have been on the road since February.

(shrug) Mine arrived on the 6th...

Hey guys please email me @ mackessy_30@hotmail.com and I will get back to you asap.

Recently the second half of the SDCC books came in, as well as Chicago. Lots of things arriving the past couple weeks.

Been taking a break from the boards and a break in general since I have been on the road since February.

Maybe you shouldn't take on so much work if you can't handle it rather then just vanish and off a bunch of people.

Hopefully CGC will take a look at this type of when they do their GM meetings in Jan.