• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DWC Convention Schedule (old Thread see 2014 thread)

200 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Thank you to everyone. Both Sharon and I have been spending this week with our family in Texas and enjoying a short time off while eating turkey and watching football. We will be back in the office on Tuesday and will begin the process of responding to emails and taking care of business now that the con season has come to an end. And we can attend to the questions that some of you have been asking. Again thanks for respecting our family time. Happy holidays.

Hey guys. Thank you to everyone. Both Sharon and I have been spending this week with our family in Texas and enjoying a short time off while eating turkey and watching football. We will be back in the office on Tuesday and will begin the process of responding to emails and taking care of business now that the con season has come to an end. And we can attend to the questions that some of you have been asking. Again thanks for respecting our family time. Happy holidays.

Its 12/10. Please respond to your emails and messages.

Its 12/10. Please respond to your emails and messages.

Kris

We have been responding to e-mails since we got back on the 3rd. You e-mailed us on the 4th and the 6th and we responded to you on the 4th and the 6th. Let us know if you have any other questions.

I was looking for a response to my email about invoice 1184278 that I dropped of in NYC. I sent my email last month, I talked to you on the phone which you stated you would call back and I left you a few messages since then. Could you please give me an update on my invoice? CGC nor CCS have seen it.

Just got my McFarlane book back and I am super happy with the results. :banana:

A nice, full Todd McFarlane signature with great placement and even held it's 9.8 grade so thanks for everything DWC! (worship)

I just need to add Jim Lee and the book will have all 7 of Image's co-founders as well as the only non-founder to ever make partner, Robert Kirkman. :cloud9:

ImageUnited_zpsd987f38f.jpg

Thanks Again & Happy Holidays!

Mike :)

Just got my McFarlane book back and I am super happy with the results. :banana:

A nice, full Todd McFarlane signature with great placement and even held it's 9.8 grade so thanks for everything DWC! (worship)

I just need to add Jim Lee and the book will have all 7 of Image's co-founders as well as the only non-founder to ever make partner, Robert Kirkman. :cloud9:

ImageUnited_zpsd987f38f.jpg

Thanks Again & Happy Holidays!

Mike :)

Love the cover too...Omega Spawn!

Congrats on a great book...and adding Jim Lee would make sense since he is the cover artist too hm

I wanted to ask about the Autograph Ticket for meeting Stan Lee on Staurday Oct.12, 2014:

1) how much would it cost?

2) I never got the chance to buy one on line, is there any chance of me getting one on Thursday? Should I come around 3am in the morning on Staurday to get my Ticket?

3) How do I get an Autograph Ticket to meet and Greet Stan Lee? (People keep saying that with this ticket it would cost about $60-80, but I don't know what the cost is really)

4) I read the post and I don't know what you mean by having your receipt and ID card with you? What do you mean by not allowed to have the Comic Con pass with you, that it does not count?

5) please I really want to buy a ticket and on the NYCC website it said that I can also make a purchase through the booth as well, is that possible? How do I get the pass?

Can you explain in full detail what I should do and how to get a autograph ticket, because I never did this before and that this is my first time, people are telling me to go the convention early as possible, that I have to wait on line to get the ticket, the thing is now I am finding out that I have to buy one, and that I need a receipt, please tell me how do I get a ticket and are the any left, I really need to know....

(Can I come to he Booth 2708 and ask in person more about the purchasing of the Autographing Ticket)