• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DWC Convention Schedule (old Thread see 2014 thread)

200 posts in this topic

I do not know what Allen charges for a sketch. You might want to try and contact him yourself and ask him.

Allen doesn't sketch a conventions. Whom ever wants to commission a sketch needs to contact him thru his web site and pick up the commission at a convention a couple of months later. It's worth the extra work though, he's one of the last Timely artists still around. (thumbs u

I have contacted him he told me $60 for what I wanted, Now whats the process i need to do now.

I'm not sure what you're going for here, but if your goal is to get it CGC'd SS by an old man in a hospital, you need to get a CGC employed witness to come with you to visit to watch the book(s) get signed. OR if you meet the requirements, to get approved as a CGC SS facilitator and meet the requirements for a private signing. I would contact CGC SS directly about that. There should be some requirements, including a minimum # of books that you need to get signed.

Good luck.

Also, DWC asked you to take this issue out of their thread.

The details of Neil's appearance at San Diego is still unclear. So I really can not make any statements about getting anything signed by Neil other then if Neil signs for the public and it is not a random ticket draw, then we should be able to get something signed by him but again we should wait and see the details.