• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DWC Convention Schedule (old Thread see 2014 thread)

200 posts in this topic

What will the fees be for Herb and will he be doing full sketches? You are accepting submissions for Stan there as well- correct. I know he may not sign it there, but just checking if I can submit it. Thanks.

I'm very happy he'll be there. Herb is the man.

[font:Comic Sans MS]Stan Lee Signing and Photo Op Schedule Subject to Change

[font:Comic Sans MS]Saturday 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Booth #1555 Autographing

Saturday 1:00 PM - 1:30 or 2:00 PM Photo Op Booth, Autographing Area

Saturday 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Booth #1555 Autographing

Sunday 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Booth #1555 Autographing

Sunday 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Photo Op Booth, Autographing Area

Saturday 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM Booth #1354 Autographing

Saturday 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Booth #1555 Autographing[/font][/font]

Saw the McFarlane deadline is the 25th of this month.

By Any chance will u guys be taking walk in subs for his signing at Comikaze??

Thanks in advance for your time and reply

According to DWC website, Mcfarlane signing is on October 31. Comickaze is Nov 1-2

The McFarlane signing is Nov 8th. Yes we will accept drop offs at Comikaze. But the mail in submission deadline is before that. Check the DWC website in the schedule section for more info.

:whee: awesome guys!!! I will see u guys either friday or sat. Thanks for the great news (thumbs u

The McFarlane signing is Nov 8th. Yes we will accept drop offs at Comikaze. But the mail in submission deadline is before that. Check the DWC website in the schedule section for more info.

:whee: awesome guys!!! I will see u guys either friday or sat. Thanks for the great news (thumbs u

Yeah, that is great news! I thought I wasn't going to get my Todd sub in on time but now I can just bring it to Comikaze. :whee:

Updates to the schedule. The 2013 Comic Convention is coming to a close soon. We have 2 signings with Stan Lee left and the only Todd McFarlane CGC signing is around the corner. McFarlane submissions will be accepted at this weekends show in Los Angeles. So far, DWC has been present at 34 shows or signing events. So we will end the year with 38! After that we need a vacation!

Updates to the schedule. The 2013 Comic Convention is coming to a close soon. We have 2 signings with Stan Lee left and the only Todd McFarlane CGC signing is around the corner. McFarlane submissions will be accepted at this weekends show in Los Angeles. So far, DWC has been present at 34 shows or signing events. So we will end the year with 38! After that we need a vacation!

A very well deserved vacations!

I will stop by the booth on Sat to drop off some books :cool:

Did Stan's Signature fee just jump in price for Wizard World Austin? They are advertising that signatures on anything other than his photo is now $80. Just want to see if this has changed since his typical $50 or so ticket.