• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DWC Convention Schedule (old Thread see 2014 thread)

200 posts in this topic

its not that my sterankos need to be signed by someone else other then steranko. i have a few i want to get pressed and a couple i am still wanting to pick up. i will just have to get my ducks in a row and then get with you guys on steranko.

a great line up so far with the legends. i will have a lot of books for you guys.

Many questions have been received regarding Stan Lee appearing at Wizard World Philadelphia. Signing details will be posted once received. WW Philly Is looking to be a super show filled with lots of signing opportunities. DWC is looking forward to this show.

Legends Tour should be late spring/early summer. McFarlane should be Oct/Nov.

Late June 2013

DWC SUMMER LEGENDS TOUR

STAN LEE, LARRY LIEBER, JOHN ROMITA, *spoon* AYERS, JOE SINNOTT, NEAL ADAMS, HERB TRIMPE, LEN WEIN, RICH BUCKLER AND ANNOUNCING ANDY KUBERT! Signing prices and sketch opps will be announced shortly.

The early bird submission deadline is June 7th.

Mail In Submission Deadline: June 14th

So I have a ms marvel #1 I'd like signed by jrsr & joe sinnot what would that cost ?..

Dave Hunt, mike Collins and David Michelinie. I really want to finish my uncanny x-men 266, amazing spider-man 129 and amazing spider-man 300.

Mike Collins lives in Great Britain.