• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Layton ss @ eccc advise

32 posts in this topic

lol I may know someone of that caliber who is on a first name basis.

Adonis.... It is nice of you to say but you can say my name. I really don't mind :baiting: And you can add that Sharon and I have dinner with Bob usually when we are at shows together as well as do other things with him. You can say I have a personal connection to Bob that nobody has. :whistle:

Going to emerald city comic con and hopeing I can get bob Layton to sign my raw x-o #1(9.8) raw shadowman 8 (9.8) but I also have a Harbinger 0 pink cgc 9.8 and can't decide if I want him to sign that one. He was the editor but idk if that would increase its value very much or hurt it more. Advise please. Or I could be like Sheldon and get Stan lee to sign it. Jk

On the Harby #0 I held out till I could get a David Lapham sig. If you can, try to get a Rai #0 to sign. A Bob Layton sig looks pretty sweet on it. (thumbs u

DINGO

Myself and other members have a good relationship with Layton.

Feel free to Pm any one of us. I have done three sketch opps with him, so if you ever need a sketch cover by him I am more than happy to help.

Thanks. I just got back into collecting comics again after close to 15 years and it's nice to have an outlet to see what other people are also doing. If I don't make it to the Emerald City con I'll b sure to hit you up