• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Layton ss @ eccc advise

32 posts in this topic

Going to emerald city comic con and hopeing I can get bob Layton to sign my raw x-o #1(9.8) raw shadowman 8 (9.8) but I also have a Harbinger 0 pink cgc 9.8 and can't decide if I want him to sign that one. He was the editor but idk if that would increase its value very much or hurt it more. Advise please. Or I could be like Sheldon and get Stan lee to sign it. Jk

I dont think it would hurt it value wise.

I think any of those #1s with Layton, Jim Shooter, and/or Barry Windsor-Smith would be an interesting sig book since they built the Valiant Universe/Line.

(also there are others who've had Layton sign a Harbinger 0 book, so its not that crazy of an idea)

I have been drooling over this piece on eBay. So badass. And inexpensive for The time he would have spent on making it. Do you know how much he would charge for a full cover like this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CGC-SS-Avengers-9-8-1-Iron-Man-Signed-and-Sketched-by-Bob-Layton-original-art-/261164393819?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cce9c655b

If the eBay seller wasnt located in Singapore and selling so many cool sketches for such a low price I probably would have bought it, but I made it a policy to never buy from Asia after my fake memory card insident of 2006