• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DCs and Bronze Market: The Greggy Report

95 posts in this topic

sorry.gif Better than my copy! 893censored-thumb.gif

Even a blind squirrel... confused-smiley-013.gif

confused.gif

...finds a nut every once in a while!

sorry.gif Not familar with your Southern sayings! crazy.gif

very nice HOM 190 there, drb! To date I think you have the nicest copy of that issue, as I can't find JACK out there on 190. Guess I'll have to live with my 8.5 copy... confused-smiley-013.gif

When did you get all of these Oaklands? nice Unexpecteds too... gossip.gif

--feel free to PM me with a go to hell price though smile.gif

Not familar with your Southern sayings! crazy.gif

Well ye-haw dangy....bettah git yar but in gear fur da nex con, buddy ro, or yurs gonna be los in da dust! Imma fixin ta go now, so I'lls sees ya latuh! Aieght! (I'm qualified, I live in NC too)

How about: The Early Bird Gets the Worm!

hahaha! swoo! that was a mouthful of type Sterling!

As i was reading this thread i thought it was going to be a Banner vs. Rip slug fest, but things got nicey nice after all grin.gif

Well, not today...we now have a therapy thread. My blood pressure is at an all time low---check it out thumbsup2.gif

Bah, live is too short too debate over this kind of BS. Banner knew he was wrong when he typed it anyways. Otherwise he'd be selling countless books for too cheap.

gossip.gifBesides, I'm trying to suck up to em', he's got too much good stuff I want. angel.gif

very nice HOM 190 there, drb! To date I think you have the nicest copy of that issue, as I can't find JACK out there on 190. Guess I'll have to live with my 8.5 copy... confused-smiley-013.gif
I have a NM copy of HOM # 190 with white pages.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to view supersized image

Smart Services for Smart Sellers

Reliable image hosting provided by Vendio. Unlimited images for $12.95.