• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REVIVAL , which one is the first appearance and best to own graded 9.8?

55 posts in this topic

Again you guys prove my point, here I come for advice, I actually know which one it is but just want to confirm with the so called "EXPERTS " , more like Retarts, and look at the answers I get.. Man you people have no freaken life. Now I have to wait forever for the answer, let me just ask the seller, Jesus...

You're a real winner captain. :screwy:

You're getting these answers because you're treating people like they're google. Stop being So lazy.

I know how to win respect here with you oldies, Pictures prove a thousand words right.. Pictures coming of all my GA 1st app paintings. I will post a new thread with them, maybe then I will gain a tad of respect....

hm

No. That won't work. Please try though.

Yeeesh!

This place really isn't welcoming to any sort of newbie eh!

I'm still fairly new here but I'm surprised I've lasted here so long without the royal treatment!

OK LEMME HAVE IT!

Yeeesh!

I'm still fairly new here but I'm surprised I've lasted here so long without the royal treatment!

OK LEMME HAVE IT!

You play video games, so you get a pass from me.

Yeeesh!

OK LEMME HAVE IT!

You play video games, so you get a pass from me.

I didn't really like Resident Evil 6.

How about now?

Yeeesh!

OK LEMME HAVE IT!

There are noobs that act like normal people and there are noobs that act like preening jag-offs. They are normally treated the same in return.

So you're safe.

Yeeesh!

OK LEMME HAVE IT!

There are noobs that act like normal people and there are noobs that act like preening jag-offs. They are normally treated the same in return.

So you're safe.

Wait, wait, wait...are you saying that how one conducts oneself has a direct impact on how one is treated?

Just so Andy is clear, this thread is good touch.

WHO TOUCHED YOU NATE? I NEED AN ANSWER.

Yeeesh!

OK LEMME HAVE IT!

So you're safe.

Wait, wait, wait...are you saying that how one conducts oneself has a direct impact on how one is treated?

I stole it from: