• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REVIVAL , which one is the first appearance and best to own graded 9.8?

55 posts in this topic

When I look at the CGC census, there 4 that come up when I click the 07/12 year...can someone send a pic of the first one.. I think it's the chick with the large knife standing...HA

Chick? Large knife? Standing? Is the Bat duo faced with another Batastic mystery?

Find out next week.

There's a preview of Revival in Youngblood #23 back in 1999

uMXplYs.png

but really the marketplace typically treats the #1 issue as the (wait for it)... #1 issue.

"Preview" or "Sneak Peek" or FCBD issues that come out concurrently or before it do not seem to have the same heat/interest. So your best bet is to go with a 1st print of #1 or a 1st print of one of the #1 variants.

When I look at the CGC census, there 4 that come up when I click the 07/12 year...can someone send a pic of the first one.. I think it's the chick with the large knife standing...HA

Chick? Large knife? Standing? Is the Bat duo faced with another Batastic mystery?

Find out next week.

lol

Again you guys prove my point, here I come for advice, I actually know which one it is but just want to confirm with the so called "EXPERTS " , more like Retarts, and look at the answers I get.. Man you people have no freaken life. Now I have to wait forever for the answer, let me just ask the seller, Jesus...

I don't suppose it would ever occur to you, that just maybe, the way your 'question' was phrased could have anything to do with the response you received?

Oh, and just so you know, the little squiggle at the end of my last sentence is called a QUESTION MARK.

But, hey I'm just a 'person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point' apparently. :facepalm:

Retarts lol Thats when you reheat a poptart hm

I thought a Retart was when someone mentally challenged attempted a witty comeback. hm

I know how to win respect here with you oldies, Pictures prove a thousand words right.. Pictures coming of all my GA 1st app paintings. I will post a new thread with them, maybe then I will gain a tad of respect....

Again you guys prove my point, here I come for advice, I actually know which one it is but just want to confirm with the so called "EXPERTS " , more like Retarts, and look at the answers I get.. Man you people have no freaken life. Now I have to wait forever for the answer, let me just ask the seller, Jesus...

At this point, you have assured that any questions you ask in the future will be met by these types of responses. Well played my friend. Well played (thumbs u