• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you had $1500 to spend, what key would you get?

54 posts in this topic

I cannot fathom paying $1k+ for any modern comic book... am I just old?

Ain't that the truth! The most I have ever paid for a comic is $425 and that was last year and it was not a modern.

Old yes, but the answer is you guys like I stated previously need to change with the times...let me guess, you don't have a smart phone, no ipad, still with the flip phone, stuck like a dinosaur...your just getting faded out..

Ain't that the truth! The most I have ever paid for a comic is $425 and that was last year and it was not a modern.

Old yes, but the answer is you guys like I stated previously need to change with the times...let me guess, you don't have a smart phone, no ipad, still with the flip phone, stuck like a dinosaur...your just getting faded out..

We will leave all the 1k modern books for you, Hulk44.

I think I do, is a Motorola DynaTAC considered a smart phone??

I have tablet, smart phone. And enough common sense to not pizz away a G note on a walking dead book.

:o

:o
Judging by the answers given I would also assume fairly limited when it comes to overall market awareness.. My money would not be spent on anything post 1963, and definitely not a Marvel.