• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBT

147 posts in this topic

WD92 9.8 will never be a $750 book Andy. Can it go up from where it is now? absolutely

I 100% disagree - lets have a 6-pack on it and see the price on Feb 9th 2019.. lol

Maybe $750 is a little strong - but its getting $150 now and its only 18 months old.

We will see - the joy of speculating!

WD92 9.8 will never be a $750 book Andy. Can it go up from where it is now? absolutely

Sorry Andy, but I agree with TWD Jedi. One thingy 92 has going against it is that it came out AFTER the word was out on TWD. Not to mention the print runs of the later issues (of which I can't quote, but know its nutty huge).

OMG!!! Andy!!!! Do they still make Tooeys Old?!?!?!

Sadly Carter - Yes.

And Tooehys New,Blue and Red.

And they all taste like ..ugghhh.

You try Redback?

Perth mostly - now thats a beer!

plus, the cover of 92 has my boy on it, so its not all bad :)

See now I'm missing Abe again :cry:

Big mistake killing him off. Almost as big Ricks hand error.

plus, the cover of 92 has my boy on it, so its not all bad :)

See now I'm missing Abe again :cry:

Big mistake killing him off. Almost as big Ricks hand error.

Couldnt agree more Brother.

and just like on the show with Ricks hand, Robby's gonna rectify that on the show :)

WD53 :cloud9:

I 100% disagree - lets have a 6-pack on it and see the price on Feb 9th 2019.. lol

Maybe $750 is a little strong - but its getting $150 now and its only 18 months old.

I'd be more afraid of whether WD #1 is still a $750 book in 2019 ;)lol

That book is out of my league right now. Maybe after I sell a few books I might be able to sniff a raw but nothing graded.

Carter, i respect the way you roll, and there's no "wrong way" to collect, but may i recommend you aim for a tight "Focus" when it comes to collecting?

I'd be more afraid of whether WD #1 is still a $750 book in 2019 ;)lol

That my friend is exactly why I am selling mine.

I have got 7 in various stages of the CGC assembly line - I may keep 1 but tbh, I will probably sell most of my keys and buy an AF #15.

Selling a raw #2 #3 and #4 at the moment.

I just can't sink that much $$$ into a modern. I know, I'm crazy. But a G for a Saga RRP? I would wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweats think, "WTflip did I just do??" To me, I'd pay like two hunny for and RRP (tops). And still feel guilty.

i'm about to list my SAGA 9.6 RRP in the BST for $800 plus shipping, if anyone wants first crack.

I think $800 is too low. $999

listed, we shall see. I'll give it to Sunday, then its going on ebay.