• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pirate on the Circuit

12 posts in this topic

Pirate aka Pirate will be taking his show on the road this spring and summer greeting his fans from around the world.

I will be attending the following shows and hope to see some of you there!

Lexington Comic Con:

Horror hound Cincinnati March 22-25: Accepting Subs

Gem City Con: attending

C2E2: attending (no subs)

Motor City Con May 17-19: attending

Fanboy Expo Knoxville Accepting Subs COMPLETED

Derby City Con: attending

Fright Night Filmfest July 26-28: Accepting Subs (NO STAN LEE)

Cincy Comic Con: Pending

Cincy Comic Expo: PENDING

WW Ohio: Pending

WW Nashville: Pending

if people want horrorhound sigs, the deadline is coming up March 20th. Either PM jonjesper or myself for details.

Anyone who subbed books with Pirate for Horrorhound make sure you thank him, tip him, take him out to dinner sometime, just do something above and beyond. :)

Why, because Horrorhound Cincinnati was an absolute war zone outside to try and get into it today. Didn't matter if you prepaid, paid extra for early bird weekend passes, offered cash to the volunteers, you were not going to get inside easily today unless you were onsite a few hours before it open. By 5:30 PM (Opened officially at 5 PM) there were 3 lines of total disorganized BS wrapping almost all the way around the huge convention center.

I myself stood around for about 90 minutes outside watching the line not really move and just said the hell with it and sold my weekend early bird ticket. Back home to Louisville for me. At least I can skip this chaos tomorrow and just drive 2.5 hours up to Gem City Comic Con.

So again everyone give props to Pirate for taking your subs.

:applause:

Yeah, it was a mess today. I was really surprised how many people showed up. It ended up getting so packed in there that it was hard to move. But in the end Pirate helped me get my books taken care of along with all the other books he had.

Thanks Pirate! It was good to meet you and I look forward to working with you again!

:applause:

Fanboy was fun. Was cool to meet Lee Majors. He got into a pretty bad accident on the way to the show from airport. Still signed all day with his arm in a sling.