• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uber from Avatar

1,083 posts in this topic

jeezus more covers...

But only 1 for Uber #0.

The rest are for Uber #1.

Seriously - this book is going to be huge.

Pick your cover and enjoy - Propaganda for me, shame the art is digital, but they are REALLY good covers.

At least DirtyLarry hasn't got involved.. :wishluck:

Not a bad deal. I've been picking up 0's here and there. Sounds like they have a clear vision for where this story will go.

It's pretty much right up my alley. I'll probably stick to the propaganda covers, since those look the coolest so far.

Got an email from Avatar this morning allowing me to order some of the special covers for 0 and 1. Get'em while the gettins good!

Uber #1 Apocalypse Set -- Ltd to 1000. $30

Uber #1 Retailer Edition -- This edition was only available one copy per retailer at C2E2 this weekend! Limited to 850 copies. $25

Uber #0 Enhanced Blitzkrieg Edition -- Now in stock! Ltd to 1000. $9.99

All UBER listings

http://www.comcav.com/

Thanks for the link. The Apocalypse set looks cool but I don't see shelling out another $30 . I don't like the fact that they keep making more and more covers. They have a hit on their hands and they seem to be watering it down. I hope they have long term success.