• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Sales thread by Brian this time toys etc. closed due to lack of time

20 posts in this topic

Looking to clear space, downsize and overall get rid of stuff. Shipping is included in the price. (IF you are in the U.S.) I will ship anywhere, but with the new postal rates it may not be worth it as shipping will be higher. PayPal preferred. I ship on Saturdays due to work.

Some toys will be sold in sets as its easier for me and gets rid of them quicker, hence the prices reflect my desire to get rid of them.

Here is a rare item. 1980's Flash movie prop

Ming's guard's gold rifle.

Note there is wear damage etc. very rare to get props from this particular movie.

fg001_zpsce5dbb89.jpg

Here is a rare item. 1980's Flash movie prop

Ming's guard's gold rifle.

Note there is wear damage etc. very rare to get props from this particular movie.

:o(worship)

Fan of the movie too?

I can take pics of the Seaquest figures tonight/ or tomorrow afternoon after work .

I was planning on asking 45.00 for that set.

Just pulled them out of the closet not super impressed with them 3 have bubbles yellowing and edge wear if you were interested in both sets I can do 80.00 shipped in the U.S. pics coming up

more mego?

unfortunately no I have been selling off everything slowly. I only have a Thing and Torch left that I want to keep.

I still have my Thing from when I was a kid. In Italy they were imported by Baravelli and Harbert: :cloud9:

Harbert_f4_cosa.jpg

Oh I want that but seriously very nice