• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice Silver-Age Marvels on ComicLink

88 posts in this topic

think the pedigree had something to do with the price. I'd say 3,000 and below is probably market price for a normal copy.

Brian

Agreed.

I would almost always pay at least a 10% premium for a book from a nice pedigree. Now if it's a Silver-Age pedigree with date stamps / signatures on the cover, I'm probably not buying it at all.

shocked.gif

I would almost always pay at least a 10% premium for a book from a nice pedigree. Now if it's a Silver-Age pedigree with date stamps / signatures on the cover, I'm probably not buying it at all.

Yes, have to agree with RH, more White Mountain books for the rest of us. cloud9.gif

would almost always pay at least a 10% premium for a book from a nice pedigree. Now if it's a Silver-Age pedigree with date stamps / signatures on the cover, I'm probably not buying it at all.

Yes, have to agree with RH, more White Mountain books for the rest of us.

I might have to take back my statement.

foreheadslap.gif

I forgot that the Silver-Age White Mountain's have the last two numbers of the year in pen, on many copies. All the White Mountain books I have are older and have date stamps (many on the inside front cover). Depending on where it is place on the cover, I probably can live with that.

I stand correct. sorry.gif

I actually was the one who purchased the Curator 9.4 of Avengers 25 and I have loved having it, because I love seeing such a great example of the book.

Sweet! Glad you got one Brad. And only $100 more for the Curator pedigree copy than a regular 9.4 sold on eBay, oh, about a year ago. wink.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif