• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Comico Primer 5

12 posts in this topic

comic is glossy really nice page quality. I have seen other comico comics with more spine problems still get 9.6 grade. I know the grading is a little less strict with these comico issues but again I was thinking 9.4/9.6. But again I am really not sure what to expect hopefully it grades well.

comic is glossy really nice page quality. I have seen other comico comics with more spine problems still get 9.6 grade. I know the grading is a little less strict with these comico issues but again I was thinking 9.4/9.6. But again I am really not sure what to expect hopefully it grades well.

You have realistic expectations. Even a 9.6 can have a small stress line or two. Otherwise, it would be a 9.8 or better. Just some folks undergrade to be safe, and may assume any spine stress keeps a book from a 9.6 (or better) grade.

This book is clean, flat, with bright colors. All add up to a very solid example.