• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my personal CGC & SS collection - CLOSED

122 posts in this topic

In September 2011, I transferred jobs from Fresno to Sacramento. Fast forward 18 months later, the house still hasn't sold, the family is still in Fresno and I'm still in Sacramento. Doing the 3+ hr drive to Fresno twice a month is no longer fun!!

Needless to say, I need to sell (almost) all my graded books to help cover any loss when the house does sell and to help offset the cost of the move. I've decided to give the boardies here first shot, so keep an eye on this thread. If you want to get a preview of what's to come, look in my registery.

And because I know people will send pm's, the following books are NFS:

Amz Spider-Man V2 #36 (Gift from friend)

Batman: The Killing Joke (Gift from friend)

Sonics (Daughter's collection)

Tick (Wife's)

Best Radioactive Man Event Ever

I'm going to start with some of my books that I pulled off Ebay and give them a price slash since those are the books that I currently have access to.

Paypal and Money Orders...

First :takeit: wins. Shipping in the US will be no more than $12...cheaper for those closer to California. I'll ship international, but must be priority mail which is now very expense.