• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you want?????????????? X-men

28 posts in this topic

I personally choose 141 but do you think that if Marvel would have kept Marvel Girl dead it would change the opinions of many people ??????????

news.gif

news.gif

Are you asking this question from an investment standpoint....or from the viewpoint of a collector?

I personally choose 141 but do you think that if Marvel would have kept Marvel Girl dead it would change the opinions of many people ??????????

news.gif

news.gif

Are you asking this question from an investment standpoint....or from the viewpoint of a collector?

Good point but I'll have to say both.........

I wouldn't invest in any book I've personally owned about a million copies of and was hoarded like water in the desert from day one, so on that front I'd take neither.

Other than that I like the story in 141 story a lot better, so I'd choose that one.

Both great issues! Both have Byrne art! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Tough choice...but Id go with #137 because it ends the best saga ever in comics... thumbsup2.gif

You fools. It's obviously X-Men 127 it says right on the over that the comic could be worth $2,500.

You mean 137, right.... confused-smiley-013.gif

You fools. It's obviously X-Men 127 it says right on the over that the comic could be worth $2,500.

[!@#%^&^] typo. I seem to have even more of them lately. Perhaps I'm just turing into an old codger like Pov. frown.gif

[!@#%^&^] typo. I seem to have even more of them lately. Perhaps I'm just turing into an old codger like Pov. frown.gif

You mean turning.... grin.gif

(and watch what you say about my team members!! sumo.gif)