• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colsoc coupon, search function sucks

8 posts in this topic

ive tried searching for info on this and after an hour, im out of patience.

So to whomever i offend with this question, get over it and if you dont like it come to bulls gap and see me :popcorn:

now onto the problem.

I got a colsoc coupon, i got the 4 books picked out, but i want to send them to be pressed first, but on the classics system there is no spot for the colsoc coupon in the CGC list.

So does anyone know if i can send the books that way to get them pressed or if i have to get them mailed back to me then send them directly to CGC?

I have sent an email to Classics but ya'll know how that works, and i would like an answer sometime this week not next month.

now back to your regularly scheduled post. :blahblah:

I am sure sending the coupon to Matt along with the book to press will be just fine. there is no point to spend $$ on shipping the books back to you and then back to CGC. They are right down the hall from each other now. Just write a note to Matt when you send the books for pressing and they will invoice you correctly.

Contact Joeypost. He's done this for me twice already.

Here's a link to his website and under the FAQ it states the policy for doing this. CFPcomics

Oh, and don't be a and not sign the checks you give him... :facepalm:

+1 for joey

Send the books & the coupons to him and he'll take care of the rest.

Contact Joeypost. He's done this for me twice already.

Here's a link to his website and under the FAQ it states the policy for doing this. CFPcomics

Oh, and don't be a and not sign the checks you give him... :facepalm:

+1 for joey

Send the books & the coupons to him and he'll take care of the rest.

Thanks guys. For it to work all you have to do is fill out the online form, include your payment information and send the books in to me.

I drive them down so no additional shipping costs are involved and I won't rape you on the pressing fees.