• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 30 CGC 7.0 and Captain America 1 Low Grade Incomplete-Closed

9 posts in this topic

I am going to offer up a couple books for a short period, if they don't sell them I keep them.

Check or money order preferred on these although paypal may be considered. Pick up also possible as I will be at Mega con next month among other places. Shipping to be determined based on location and what have you.

No list members or probation list members.

Questions LMK.

Detective Comics 30 CGC 7.0 Off White to White Pages

There are only 5 higher out of 25 total unrestored copies

comicstec30cgc7.jpg

comicstec30cgc7bk.jpg

Asking $12,000 OBO

Captain America 1 Low Grade Incomplete No CF Cream maybe a bit better page quality. $4500

No Centerfold,

No spine so the pages are just loose.

Cover ripped in half, lots of tape and some minor pieces missing but does have good color

Some pages have been enforced with added paper on the edges. I don't know why this was done as the paper is sound.

1st 4 pages which is the origin story are unaltered but have holes in the margin

the remaining 26 pages have some level of enforcement to 2 or 3 edges, this does not impact the art at all

It appears there was a tear through the whole book on the left edge, so 25 pages have it sealed with rice paper

There are at least 4 pages that have some minor piece replacement. Looks at caps shield in the scan below. There are generally very small piece no bigger then a quarter. I believe the largest one is the one shown below.

The last page has several tears and minor pieces missing

comicscap1rag.jpg

comicscap1raga.jpg

comicscap1rag1.jpg

comicscap1rag2.jpg

I will consider offers for pre Robins Detectives and cash as well.

Thanks

James G