• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Puck to be in Future Past movie?

135 posts in this topic

Can't think of many other diminutive characters that they might be including. hm

http://www.newsarama.com/film/peter-dinklage-x-men-days-of-future-past.html

Singer has been reading the boards and bent to the pressure - he's the new Wolverine.

What exactly is/was Puck's power? Tumbling?

Rolling.

As pathetic as it is, i think Roy is actually correct since the only thing i ever remember Puck doing is rolling thru guys like a bowling ball :facepalm:

Puck was created so Byrne would have a guy on the team with hairy arms. He liked to draw hairy arms, and after leaving the X-Men, he was lost in the non-hairy-arms wilderness of FF, Spider-Man & Cap. When Alpha Flight was greenlit, he knew he finally had his chance to return to his first love of drawing

I find it to be somewhat coincidental that Puck has just joined an X team in the comics for the first time. hm

The comics always mirror what is coming up in the movies. I think it's the way publishers "break the ice" so to speak.

Remember Iron Man's costume changes when Adi Granov took over the drawing chores? He appeared in the comics first and then his design went on to be used in the movie.

With the probably hundreds of former Xmen thruout the years, can someone explain how in the hell Puck could be chosen to be in the movie?!?

Next, theyre gonna announce that Mantis will be starring in Avengers 2 instead of the Vision :facepalm: