• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Puck to be in Future Past movie?

135 posts in this topic

Perfect tagline for the movie " turn off your brain, shut up and enjoy it".

No thanks

I guess it all depends on where you put your focus.

Sometimes I'm willing to swallow a gnat to strain at a camel if it's more fun.

lol

:blush:

Agree to disagree.

Can't you just relax and say "puck it" once in a while?

:acclaim:

I think we can reasonably debate specific points of the movie maturely. But no matter what is said, it's not going to suddenly make a lightbulb go off and make me enjoy the movie and I'm pretty sure no matter what I say will make you not enjoy it. (shrug)

No thanks

lol

Agree to disagree.

I think we can reasonably debate specific points of the movie maturely. But no matter what is said, it's not going to suddenly make a lightbulb go off and make me enjoy the movie and I'm pretty sure no matter what I say will make you not enjoy it. (shrug)

Even though I obviously agree with you about this piece of trash movie, but what are some of the comic book movies you actually like? :shy:

No thanks

lol

Agree to disagree.

Even though I obviously agree with you about this piece of trash movie, but what are some of the comic book movies you actually like? :shy:

Superman: The Movie, Batman Begins, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Blade, Hellboy, there's probably a few others I can't think of right now. As far as non live action comic book movies, I really enjoy a lot of the direct to video animated movies DC puts out.

Why would he say his secret is he's always angry if he didn't need to be angry? Nothing in Ruffalo's delivery made me think he was being sarcastic or joking.

It is just a catch phrase way of saying that he didn't need to be angry to become the Hulk. Short, simple and easy to remember. It doesn't sound as cool to reply to Cap and say "Oh yeah, I can turn into the Hulk at any time."

I don't buy it. Now, to be honest I've tried to put that POS out of my mind as much as humanly possible..but didn't he get enraged in the movie and turn into the Hulk as a result? So basically it comes down to...I can turn into the Hulk whenever I want, but sometimes I can't help myself?

I'm not going to give Whedon that kind of credit. I was a big fan of Buffy and I know what he's capable of.

This. Is. Not. Prometheus.

I'm sorry Roy, I guess it was a secret that I didn't like the Avengers movie :sorry:

You're being too cerebral with a movie that is supposed to be over the top fun and entertaining, and it was both. Use the other side of the brain, Casey.

:grin:

No thanks

:(

I thought it was a two hour comic book on screen.

Why would he say his secret is he's always angry if he didn't need to be angry? Nothing in Ruffalo's delivery made me think he was being sarcastic or joking.

It is just a catch phrase way of saying that he didn't need to be angry to become the Hulk. Short, simple and easy to remember. It doesn't sound as cool to reply to Cap and say "Oh yeah, I can turn into the Hulk at any time."

I don't buy it. Now, to be honest I've tried to put that POS out of my mind as much as humanly possible..but didn't he get enraged in the movie and turn into the Hulk as a result? So basically it comes down to...I can turn into the Hulk whenever I want, but sometimes I can't help myself?

I'm not going to give Whedon that kind of credit. I was a big fan of Buffy and I know what he's capable of.

This. Is. Not. Prometheus.

I'm sorry Roy, I guess it was a secret that I didn't like the Avengers movie :sorry:

You're being too cerebral with a movie that is supposed to be over the top fun and entertaining, and it was both. Use the other side of the brain, Casey.

:grin:

No thanks

:(

I thought it was a two hour comic book on screen.

Never read the Avengers? I felt the same way about Constantine and I never read that one (shrug)

It isn't Puck. Thankfully.

Update Feb. 14: X-Men fans getting their hopes up to see Peter Dinklage play Puck in 2014's X-Men: Days of Future Past may have to reset - Variety is reporting Thursday afternoon the Game of Thrones actor is playing a villain. Citing unnamed sources the Hollywood trade doesn't identify the villain by name, but describes him as the film's "main antagonist."

Ahab and Nimrod come immediately to mind of comic book fans familiar with the original comic book story, but we'll wait to see if any of the other Hollywood trades or Singer follow up with any new insight. Ahab really didn't have much to do in the original storyline, rather his character was followed up on in later stories. Nimrod might surprise viewers - while a Sentinel (and thus, a robot), the character can shapeshift and often takes human form. With Dinklage playing the ultimate mutant hunter (Nimrod actually means Hunter), we could see a very cold, creepy take.

Update Feb. 14: X-Men fans getting their hopes up to see Peter Dinklage play Puck in 2014's X-Men: Days of Future Past may have to reset - Variety is reporting Thursday afternoon the Game of Thrones actor is playing a villain. Citing unnamed sources the Hollywood trade doesn't identify the villain by name, but describes him as the film's "main antagonist."

Ahab and Nimrod come immediately to mind of comic book fans familiar with the original comic book story, but we'll wait to see if any of the other Hollywood trades or Singer follow up with any new insight. Ahab really didn't have much to do in the original storyline, rather his character was followed up on in later stories. Nimrod might surprise viewers - while a Sentinel (and thus, a robot), the character can shapeshift and often takes human form. With Dinklage playing the ultimate mutant hunter (Nimrod actually means Hunter), we could see a very cold, creepy take.

THEY'RE MAKING PUCK A VILLAIN! :pullhair:

Update Feb. 14: X-Men fans getting their hopes up to see Peter Dinklage play Puck in 2014's X-Men: Days of Future Past may have to reset - Variety is reporting Thursday afternoon the Game of Thrones actor is playing a villain.

I was just typing up a post about how I couldn't see Dinklage playing Puck and/or Puck fitting in the DOFP story. This is good news.

That made me lol

Should I bother going back and reading my copies? Was there an updated version after that? Haven't read an X-book for quite some time.

The original 2 parter is a really good read (thumbs u

It's working for Daredevil #111.

I can't wait to cash in.

94614.jpg

That made me lol

Cheap date.