• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Increase from the Dude

19 posts in this topic

I got this sketch about 3 years ago for $150 I believe, now for the same type of sketch he has raised his fee to $500. Just thought I'd let everyone know, for es and giggles.

Is that posted on his site or something.

I got a full cover quality 11x17 piece from him for less than $500 about a year ago.

I got this sketch about 3 years ago for $150 I believe, now for the same type of sketch he has raised his fee to $500. Just thought I'd let everyone know, for es and giggles.

I got a full cover quality 11x17 piece from him for less than $500 about a year ago.

This price is for a 11x14 on bristol. I go on his site once in a while. Two weeks ago the price was $400 then today I saw that it went up to $500 and this is for one figure in black and white only. Great artist in my mind as well and one of the nicest guys out there. I was hoping to get an Avengers line up done by him but at this pace I don't think so.. :sorry:

We need to see that!

For some reason I didn't have mine on CAF, so I figured this was a good time to add it.

IMG_2961.JPG