• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

She-hulk fans

6 posts in this topic

Since I see a lot of you saying you buy this book each month, I thought would pass this on from the Marvel Seminars at SDCC:

Quesada noted that She-hulk is a title that gets nice reviews and great acclaim from readers, but not enough issues are selling. While not in immediate danger of cancellation, he noted it would be nice to see the numbers raise a bit on this title.

I have to concur, and hope this excellent read can last longer than the usual 12 issues for new Marvel titles 893frustrated.gif

So pass on the word: She-hulk is great! thumbsup2.gif

Since I see a lot of you saying you buy this book each month, I thought would pass this on from the Marvel Seminars at SDCC:

Quesada noted that She-hulk is a title that gets nice reviews and great acclaim from readers, but not enough issues are selling. While not in immediate danger of cancellation, he noted it would be nice to see the numbers raise a bit on this title.

I have to concur, and hope this excellent read can last longer than the usual 12 issues for new Marvel titles 893frustrated.gif

So pass on the word: She-hulk is great! thumbsup2.gif

I bought several copies of each issue confused-smiley-013.gif and I do send them to actual live people so I know they are being read and sought after smile.gif

This seems to happen so often, they should just call them limit series first and then see if the book will sell!!! makepoint.gif