• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick Question

16 posts in this topic

I won auction yesterday an it seems??? his slave er Worker got a coffee stain on it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So he's is offering me a trade...any thoughts on this..Seems fishy to me?

Dear dudesim,

hello,my worker has damaged the book you won by spilling coffee on it,so i have a deal for you if you want,i can give you wanted #1 with either the man dropping his gun or the one with the man in a black ninja like suit with the face mask on..and i can give you #2 for free,so if you like you may pick which cover of issue 1 you want and i will throw in issue 2 for free!!let me know..thanks

the auction: web page

What book did you win? Is it better then the offer??

Wanted #1 Silvestri Variant sold out cover... they're 7 covers not sure what it worth??

...screw him,..get a refund,..I have an extra NM copy of that cover,...PM me your address and it's yours for free,..

Wanted #1 Silvestri Variant sold out cover... they're 7 covers not sure what it worth??

...screw him,..get a refund,..I have an extra NM copy of that cover,...PM me your address and it's yours for free,..

Now that's cool! Three cheer's for Rocketeer! 893applaud-thumb.gif

..and just so you all know I was kidding about the bodies in the floorboards,...I got to go now,...late for work........and it takes forever to put on that frickin clown make-up....

Agreed. That's the sort of gesture that exemplifies what's great about these boards.

GO TO THE FRONT OF THE CLASS 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifacclaim.gif

Man, this is the real deal when it comes to appreciation and what is positive about these boards. thumbsup2.gif