• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

91 posts in this topic

When you do freelance, make sure you set aside enough for your taxes.... :o

As a result, I'm selling stuff not in my normal wheelhouse.

Rulez:

1. PayPal only

2. 1st unconditional posted in the sales thread wins the book. A posted in the thread takes precedence over any PM sale that might be agreed to but not yet posted to the sales thread - period.

3. Shipping is $12 securely-packed Priority double-boxed.

4. US buyers only, please.

5. No HOS or probation boardies. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

6. I have sold many books on eBay under "silverageguy", plus I have had many high-dollar transactions with Columbia Comics, Dale Roberts, Greg Reece, Ghost Town, ft88 and many more. My kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5350236#Post5350236

MARVEL MYSTERY COMICS #89

CGC 6.5 OW/WHITE

Captain America story, 1st Human Torch/Sun Girl team-up (then why is the Blonde Phantom on the cover?), Blonde Phantom story (oh.)

Structurally very nice with a top right corner bend and bottom right corner bump - also, I'm thinking this might have been a pay copy due to the two small staple holes in the top left.

$750 $650

MMC_89_front175_zpse0ab678a.jpg

MMC_89_back176_zpsfea9f152.jpg

MMC_89_label177_zpsf1a741d5.jpg