• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I spent 300 bucks on WHAT?

417 posts in this topic

well i had a decision to make.

i could buy alot of books with 300 bucks, or a really nice key book?

BUT, when I was outside at midnight on wednesday I heard a coyote howling and the dogs barking in the distance.

So, to protect our cats, i bought a really nice 12 guage instead of comics.

did u see that comin?

:headbang:

bhhfk1.jpg

This is a pic of what my 12 gauge looks like. (Not my pic but you get the idea)

Saiga 12 with 20 round drums are the way to go when it comes to clearing out any coyotes or other pesky critters. :)

SAIGAH!!! :sumo:

i am a big man

So is your name ironic?

very ironic.

6'4 pushin 400lbs, very big = very slow. speed is not one of my better qualities.

You forgot to mention you can lift 500 lbs (not that you're bragging, mind you).

Admitting he's 400lbs is "bragging"? ???

bhhfk1.jpg

Saiga 12 with 20 round drums are the way to go when it comes to clearing out any coyotes or other pesky critters. :)

:cloud9:

That's somewhere on my purchase list.

:gossip: That magazine is already illegal in many places, has been for a while.

This is me fixin' to take out a passel of angry skeeters...

commandoPortrait.png

I would love to see Bloomberg address this with the sign language girl and his version of Spanish.

This is me fixin' to take out a passel of angry skeeters...

commandoPortrait.png

I would love to see Bloomberg address this with the sign language girl and his version of Spanish.

lol While surrounded by his armed guards, just to complete the picture.

well, the cats werent the only reason i bought it, i am a big man and can handle 2 or 3 coyotes with my bat, problem is my dad saw a pack last month of 9. At about 100 lbs or so apiece, that is a problem.

9 coyotes can tear a man to shreads, so i bought a pump that holds 8 shells. and when turned around makes a pretty good bat.

i dont plan on being a really big meal to a bunch of coyotes. plus crime is up even around here, some girl broke in on an elderly lady last week, and the elderly lady whipped her arse :sumo: but she needed an arsewhippin.

I typically don't respond to this type of stuff, but were the heck do you come up with 100 lb coyotes when they range from 27-50 lbs depending on region. I'm sure 9 coyotes can bring a man down , but seriously you have a better chance of winning the lottery multiple times over than this actually happening. Damn man some posts are better left to your imagination than being posted.

Coyotes can get quite a bit bigger and can breed with other species,such as wolves, and increase in size.I live just a couple of mountains over from tiny and am quite familiar with the area.I worked just up the road for 13 years and made a lot of friends there.Some of which raised cattle and they always had to worry about wild dogs.People have a bad habit of setting out unwanted animals around this area and the dogs pack up and go feral.Probably crossbreed with coyotes quite often.

Plus the coyote population is increasing around here as is the bear population.My dad found bear tracks on his front steps during the last snow 2 weeks ago.

Gee, that degree in forestry and wildlife management I got must be wrong. Here is a quick quote from a a wildlife website. "Coyotes found in low deserts and valleys weigh about 20 pounds, less than half of their mountain kin, who can weigh up to 50 pounds" I live in the desert and the 20 lb size refers to my region the the 50 lb refers to to his. We are talking coyotes not hybrids.

Gee, that degree in forestry and wildlife management I got must be wrong. Here is a quick quote from a a wildlife website. "Coyotes found in low deserts and valleys weigh about 20 pounds, less than half of their mountain kin, who can weigh up to 50 pounds" I live in the desert and the 20 lb size refers to my region the the 50 lb refers to to his. We are talking coyotes not hybrids.

I've spotted them in my neighborhood, and I can concur that they are the size of a (less than) medium sized dog. Thin and not very tall in the shoulder. It could not have been more than 40lbs.

But can a man who's not very fast and weighs 400lbs. beat a pack with a baseball bat? :roflmao:

But can a man who's not very fast and weighs 400lbs. beat a pack with a baseball bat? :roflmao:

You won't know until you try. :wishluck:

You won't know until you try. :wishluck:

Got me there. (shrug)

I'm thinking Alpo! lol

Just import a couple of Roadrunners they will take the focus off the cats...Or set up some 4 X 8 sheets of plywood and paint a door or a tunnel entrance on them...After years of research on TV this is the best way to take care of the issue..

We had a fisher cat in the back woods, now that there is a nasty bugger...Screeches like a banshee